Friday, February 4, 2011

10 favorite quotes

  1. "Life isn't always beautiful, but it's  a beautiful ride".
  2. "Everything happens for a reason."
  3. "If you don't accept me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."
  4. " If you love someone let them go, If they come back they are yours, if they don't they never were."
  5. "In Gods eyes were all the same, someday we will all have perfect wings."
  6. "Anyone who thinks of the next war must first think of suicide." 
  7. "Real love is trading your pearls for his dog tags." 
  8. "Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make anarchy and disorder your trademarks. Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you ALIVE."
  9. "I've only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror."
  10. "I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."
 

2 comments:

  1. love reading your posts,very interesting. Start following you. Please visit my blog and do follow and leave a comment there....really appreciate it. Thanks. Have a great day
    http://freedelicacies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete