Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More Dreamweaver

Creating a web page is hard. I learned a little off line http://designer-info.com/Web/dreamweaver_tutorial.htm It was easier after knowing a little about the program for me to get started on my web page. I decided to do my page on Jonathan Ive. He is the designer for the iMac, aluminum and titanium PowerBook G4, MacBook, unibody MacBook Pro, iPod, iPhone, and iPad. Ive has been named the most intelligent designer of our time. His work inspires me. I have the web page put together and I am not fixing all the little things like centering all the pictures the correct way (in CSS). 


2 comments:

  1. I find it a little confusing myself but I just let my mind go wild and it turns out okay. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I all thought it was pretty good and I had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete